The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all in Lotus Land. Simon Scuffham recommended I make contact in my quest to find a Lotus for use in photos at our daughter's wedding in Hawaii in April 2013.

Long term Lotus ownership/passion dictates that small gorgeous car needs to feature in shots. Is this possible? Any help gratefully received.

Anne Blackwood
Lotus afflicted Aussie

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Hi all in Lotus Land. Simon Scuffham recommended I make contact in my quest to find a Lotus for use in photos at our daughter's wedding in Hawaii in April 2013.

Long term Lotus ownership/passion dictates that small gorgeous car needs to feature in shots. Is this possible? Any help gratefully received.

Anne Blackwood
Lotus afflicted Aussie
Which island?

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Sighting

I know I know…thread from the past.

I was wondering if anyone here is in the Navy stationed in Pearl and drives a Silver Elise. Saw one in on parked on base Monday…just curious!

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Back in Hawaii. Saw an autumn bronze Evora coming out of a parking structure downtown Waikiki...anyone here?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I was in Hawaii a couple of months ago. I saw a bordeaux elise with strips at a Lotus car show. Was shocked to see it there that's for sure.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Back in Hawaii. Saw an autumn bronze Evora coming out of a parking structure downtown Waikiki...anyone here?
Car is driven regularly by a woman. Lives at that condo and can see the car parked when driving by on the street near the Ala Wai. Used to drive by the car/her every day when I lived in Waikiki earlier this year. Never did make contact w her tho, doubtful she's on this board.

-Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts