·
Registered
736 Posts
:up: :nanner: :UK: :shift:

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It will work if Lotus is smart enough to jump on it!! Works for all other manufacturers.

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,731 Posts
Awesome race! It is great to see that the Lotus chassis seems to be very easy on tire wear! Could be a great season!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Tire management and pit strategy go hand-in-hand and are key to winning the F1 championship. Kimi is great at managing tire wear with his driving style while his team is great at calling him into the pit at the perfect time. Go Team LOTUS! Can't wait for Kuala Lumpur now!

·
Illegal Alien
4,715 Posts
Nothing like pulling Fastest Lap of Day just 2 laps from end, while leading by 6.5 sec and pulling that up to a finish lead of 12.2 yes Kimi knows what he is doing.

·
Illegal Alien
4,715 Posts
New Kimi quotes. “Australia is a nice place even though it's a long way from Europe " ; after passing Hamilton and commenting about the rest of the race: “it was quite simple” and 4 laps to end with a 6.5 sec and widening lead over Alonso: “.. so I just wanted to make sure that if the rain comes or something happens we have a bit more gap. I was still taking it pretty easy. “

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,731 Posts
New Kimi quotes. “Australia is a nice place even though it's a long way from Europe " ; after passing Hamilton and commenting about the rest of the race: “it was quite simple” and 4 laps to end with a 6.5 sec and widening lead over Alonso: “.. so I just wanted to make sure that if the rain comes or something happens we have a bit more gap. I was still taking it pretty easy. “
If he truly was taking it easy I think the other teams should start to worry! :clap:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Great race...7 lead changes?!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts