The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Less is Better
2,632 Posts
The Lotus announced dash looks exactly like the AIM dash. The AIM dash is available for all Toyota cars. Inokinetic sells it.

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
@me73 They are the same dash. AIM has been working with Lotus to get the dash working. They have had a lot of people in the UK installing them and giving feedback from them. If you have any questions. go to the LotusForums.com and there is a long thread about them. Also, you can contact SeriouslyLotus because he has been the a beta tester for awhile.
Later,
Eldon

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does anyone know if this impacts the odometer? E.g. does the ecu track it, or would this dash impact odometer readings? (No plans to sell, but you never know, and I’d hate to have odometer inconsistencies if I ever did)

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Its the same dash.

I have my MX2E in hand along with white dash adapter, only hesitating since I'm about to bring the Elise in for its oil line recall, can anyone think of any disadvantages of switching out the dash before bringing it to the dealer for its oil line recall service?

I am also have the following done while the car is there:
replace stock factory oem radiator with bwr's F1 rad. Waiting for this to arrive then I can schedule my recall service.
replace stock brake lines with stainless steel ones from Inokinetic
have them install the DNA rear brace and replace the rear toe links with DNA's rear toe links and alignment.

ok, I might just install it tonight if I can't resist the urge anymore. haha

Reactions: kestrou
1 - 14 of 14 Posts