The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
hello : ) anyone have the lotus racing logo in high res or eps etc?

sample attached: )

Came up with some Cup260 Logos because I couldn't find them anywhere online. I couldn't even find a decent up-close shot of the logo to go from and had to turn to a large resolution google images shot of the rear end and go from that. It may be off a little bit, but I didn't have a closeup of it so I did my best from what I could see.

Vector Cup260 Logo- Project Elise!

These would be great for having a local shop cut a vinyl sticker or even use it in a wall-poster since it's a scalable vector format.

Also - figured someone might be interested in using one if they'd modified their elise/exige and had more or less than 260hp. Made a 240, a 280, and a 300 as well. Let me know if you want me to try to whip up one for you with a specific number. It's not incredibly easy as it's not a font - it's me trying to figure out what it would look like, but I can try at least.

Again, linking them to my blog so I can track their popularity and decide if making other vectors and stuff like this is worth the effort.
Sweet! really nice work.. i need one that says "335". :)

Exitium - sorry for the long long two year late response - but I just came across this post again looking at some of the referrals for my site and saw where you requested the Lotus Racing Logo in a vector EPS file and saw where you said my site came up when you were searching. Sweet!

Anyway - here's what I came up with and sorry it took two years to see you'd requested it.

Lotus Racing Vector Logos | Project Elise!

Here's a preview:

I got the special edition phone when I bought the car...:panic:

syncs, auto door lock/unlock, auto start, GPS lap time recall, autopilot, find my car....the works.

Attachments

When I made a vector version of the Esprit logo that OnAir requested, I realized that there really aren't any large or vector versions of the many Esprit logos out there. I made an Illustrator file and an EPS file containing 11 Esprit logos/badges for you guys to use for whatever you want. If you see any missing that you'd like to have added to it, just reply or shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to throw it in the vector file.

Lotus Esprit Vector Logos | Project Elise!

Preview:

When I made a vector version of the Esprit logo that OnAir requested, I realized that there really aren't any large or vector versions of the many Esprit logos out there. I made an Illustrator file and an EPS file containing 11 Esprit logos/badges for you guys to use for whatever you want. If you see any missing that you'd like to have added to it, just reply or shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to throw it in the vector file.

Lotus Esprit Vector Logos | Project Elise!

Preview:
sent you a request about 2011 ELISE logo :p thank you!

Thanks, OnAir

t955152 here's an updated version of my vector file that's got the Elise S1, Elise S2, Exige, and Lotus Sport logos in it - it now contains the 2015 prototype Elise logo as well.

Lotus Vector Logos | Project Elise!

Preview:

bumping - answered a few PM's lately about specific logos people needed and have hopefully pointed them to the right files/posts.

If anyone has been looking for one they can't find - let me know and if I don't have it I can sure make it.

I don't really have a thread with all the stuff I make in photoshop so I'll just drop this here and if people enjoy it or think I should, I'll start a new thread for it. I got a Moto360 watch and have loved playing with it. I made a Lotus watch face for it and you can grab it here: Lotus Moto360 Watch Face | Project Elise!

Here's a quick preview of what it looks like on my wrist

(and yes I know I've got tiny girlie-wrists, it's a weight-savings technique I've adopted to go faster in my car)

anyone know the name of this font?

that's going to be a one-off logo not an actual font. Most companies won't just use a font as their logo but will have either an internal font created or have just the logo itself custom made.

The closest font you're gonna get is Cavalero BT Roman
https://www.google.com/search?safe=....0....0...1ac.1.64.img..0.17.1101.cjixrUCtHJI

Here's a download link to it on these forums: http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f68/cavalero-bt-roman-font-95731/

edit: if I get some time I might add that to my Elise logos AI file I've put on here and put up on my site for people to download

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.