The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,046 Posts
Hi all,
Lotus Ltd, the LOONYS and working on getting help from the Finger Lakes Mercedes Benz Club, we are holding an Advanced Drivers Education Day at Watkins Glen on July 2, 2014.

Cost is $275 for the day. You can expect to get 2-3 hours of on track time.

More information on on the LOONY website LotusOwners Lotus Owners of New York. You can also register at clubregister.net.

Hope to see a bunch of you there. It will be a good time and there is no track like the Glen as far as I am concerned.

We are also considering doing a Laps and Lunch like we did last year at LOG for those that do not want to do the whole day experience.

If you need more info, you can email me at tvacc*at*lotusowners*dot*com or call me ay seven 16, eight six one, 1four one2.

·
Premium Member
3,046 Posts
Any car is welcome as long as it meets or safety criteria.

The idea of this is to have fun. learn how to drive you car in a safe manner.

Glad to have you aboard.

Tony V

·
Premium Member
3,046 Posts
Info is on the LOONY WEBSITE, but to be brief, you need a 3 or 4 point roll bar or the car certified by the manufacturer for roll over. The Elise/ Exige, some of the Benzs and Porsches qualify as well. If anyone has a particular question, email me and I will pass it on to my people.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.