The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear fellow lotus owners,

I am pleased to announce that Lotus, Ltd. has just launched our new website. Lotus Limited, ltd -- Lotus car Club, Club, Car Club, Elise, Europa, Esprit, Elan, Eclat, Elite, Lotus Ltd

Our new site not only has a new look, but several automated features with enhanced security, allowing members to post classified ads, change their password, and obtain a wide variety of information for the enthusiastic Lotus owner.

For those of you who are already Lotus, Ltd. members, I just want to personally thank you for your continued support in being a part of the largest Lotus car club in North America.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...nice!..

...a little bird tells me that lotus limited might become the north american branch of lotus club international - any news in that regard?..

·
Registered
6,648 Posts
...nice!..

...a little bird tells me that lotus limited might become the north american branch of lotus club international - any news in that regard?..
It isn't already?

Lotus Ltd has been around for probably 30 years. Maybe more.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Hey Lotus Limited Guys. I just went onto your site and it doesn't work in either FF 3.6.15 or IE 9.0.8080. The mouseovers are really messed up in IE and in either browser case I get "could not query".

Let me know if you need screen shots.

BTW I did not try Chrome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts