The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
mmmm portillo's. if i still had my exige, i would have trouble fitting back in after eating at portillo's rotfl

·
Back to the Future, again
6,186 Posts
How's the car? Haven't talked to you since.

Ran into Roger yesterday on the freeway. Hilarious. I saw a fixed up Exige S+2460 in my rearview and saw him following me so I figured it was him. Had a good chat with him, but he's been busy with school and work so he hasn't come out much.

Tomorrow might rain... which would suck. I was going to go CnC first to meet up with the peeps there and then come up to Portillo's. Have to play it by ear now.

·
Registered
960 Posts
How's the car? Haven't talked to you since.

Ran into Roger yesterday on the freeway. Hilarious. I saw a fixed up Exige S+2460 in my rearview and saw him following me so I figured it was him. Had a good chat with him, but he's been busy with school and work so he hasn't come out much.

Tomorrow might rain... which would suck. I was going to go CnC first to meet up with the peeps there and then come up to Portillo's. Have to play it by ear now.
Eh I've been a lazy about it. I've taken it out maybe twice since that so no biggie.

Yea if it rains tomorrow I might have to just take the DD instead.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cya guys tomorrow (some of you at C&C!) I'll be walking around with my wife, but if you hang out by your cars we'll see you for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts