Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I found a CO Elise parked in my office's parking garage today - and a SY use to park here a year ago. From the postings on LT, I know that there are a few in my area, but I'm surprised to find so many at my office's garage

Anyway, I figured I set up a google map (click here) so we can see where we are all located

Enjoy! :popcorn:

·
Registered
438 Posts
I was going to try and put myself on there but I didnt see a button for that, do I need to tell you where and have you do it or what?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Great, now everyone knows where to steal your car.. :)

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I've given people the keys to my car and they still couldn't start it. The remote start and the fob befuddles them. I don't think professionals are going to go after our cars. It would be cool to see where the clusters of owners are and cooler to see where the most isolated Lotus owner in the U.S. is. Alaska? Montana?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Neat idea. It might be usefull to also post the location of Lotus dealer and other points of interest for Lotus owners.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Neat idea. It might be usefull to also post the location of Lotus dealer and other points of interest for Lotus owners.
Great idea! - I just added Summit Point race track and Criswell Lotus dealership...

I used the "crowd" (not really) icon for the race track and the "wrench" icon for the dealership (since they do service also)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Just posted my location.

Morphic: I drive past your house a lot. I ride my Ducati Hypermotard out Evergreen Mills then to Watson. I had the Lotus out there last night. PM me your address if you won't mind a visit sometime to jaw about the cars.

·
Registered
855 Posts
This has been done in the past but I can't find the thread. I think Randy started one many years ago......so much for the "search" function.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I've added a few of the Texas tracks: ECR, MSRC, MSRH, TWS, and H2R

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Rich I don't know if you're aware of this; there is a giant blue teardrop on your roof. You might want to go outside and check.

xtn

·
Registered
758 Posts
Great, now everyone knows where to steal your car.. :)
No car thief would touch a Lotus with a ten foot pole. There are far too few of them on the road and stick out like a sore thumb. There is a valid reason why Accords and Camrys are the top stolen vehicles.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I must be a complete idiot. I can not figure out how to add a push pin on your map. I created an account and am logged in, but see no way to edit. Google Maps help says click on the blue push pin. I don't see no fricken blue push pin. :panic:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Morphic: I drive past your house a lot. I ride my Ducati Hypermotard out Evergreen Mills then to Watson. I had the Lotus out there last night. PM me your address if you won't mind a visit sometime to jaw about the cars.
PM sent!

BTW, this is a good example of what I was hoping to accomplish with this - from FishTaco's sig, I'd never had guess he lived about 5000 feet away from where I work... :clap:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I must be a complete idiot. I can not figure out how to add a push pin on your map. I created an account and am logged in, but see no way to edit. Google Maps help says click on the blue push pin. I don't see no fricken blue push pin. :panic:
Try clicking "Edit" in the column on the left-hand side of the page - you may need to scroll up to it, as it is on top of the list of Lotus cars...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.