21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Awesome idea - I now on up here in Toronto

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,090 Posts
I must be a complete idiot. I can not figure out how to add a push pin on your map. I created an account and am logged in, but see no way to edit. Google Maps help says click on the blue push pin. I don't see no fricken blue push pin. :panic:
Log into google, search your location. Once found, click it and save to your maps under Lotus owners. Click save, and edit title pin type etc...:shift:

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
you can right click on the map where you want to save the location :)

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
This has been done in the past but I can't find the thread. I think Randy started one many years ago......so much for the "search" function.
Well Ace10 is not here to search for us

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Oh, this is fun. Put myself and car on the map. Got inspired and added High Plains Raceway, our new regional track which is being paved right now for a Spring 2009 opening. :coolnana:

Also added in Pueblo Motor Sports Park and PPIR (newly re-opened for local club-level activities). :clap:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
cant seem to get the flag thing to show

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
nevermind

·
Registered
223 Posts
Added flags for Watkins Glen and Lime Rock. Added a pointer for me. It appears that we can add an icons to the list of flags/pointers. Might be nice to have little cars rather than blue bubbles. Anyone feeling artistic today? Changing the flags to checker flags would be extra credit.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
New "social/meet" category

Added a "social/meet" category - using the martini glass icon :D

For instance, I used this icon to add a weekly car enthusiast meet that happens every Friday night at a local Chick-fil-a. In the description of the location, I added information about how often it occurs and what to expect

Cheers!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
new "upcoming ride" category

Just added another category for upcoming rides - using the coffee cup icon :eek:

For instance, I used this icon to note the meeting location of a ride happening on Sep 13th. In the description of the location, I added information about the ride including a link to the Lotus Talk thread discussing it

PS: so now you know what I do when I can't sleep at night

·
Registered
289 Posts
If this office is by the tysons corner area then i have seen it as well. there's a lot of them in this DMV area.:clap:

Hey all,

I found a CO Elise parked in my office's parking garage today - and a SY use to park here a year ago. From the postings on LT, I know that there are a few in my area, but I'm surprised to find so many at my office's garage

Anyway, I figured I set up a google map (click here) so we can see where we are all located

Enjoy! :popcorn:

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm pretty sure I have the remotest location!.... I just hope my key fob holds together!!

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.