The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know at the 11th hour this past Thursday morning i decided against buying the Lotus Evora. Reliability issues and being 5 hours from the closest dealer were the main reasons. Having passed on this Lotus still pains me. I keep wondering if i would have been one of the lucky ones that would have had minimal issues with their Lotus.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows of anybody or any automotive repair place within a couple of hours from me in southern Indiana that might work on Lotus cars?

The reason I ask is because if i had some issues and I could take it there instead of either driving to St. Louis or have it transported there, that might make a difference. Surely there must be some foreign car repair place within a couple of hours or so of me. Even if i had to pay for warranty issues that might be better than having to get all the way over to St. Louis.

Mike

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Don't know where Vincennes is, but TJ is your man.

I know he even gets down to Indy every now and again.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Brian Stewart
Autocar Sports and Classics in Indianapolis

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
me. me. We have talked before. FVMC dude
You are five hours from me also TJ. Surprised you remember me.

I know there is a Lotus Group in Indy that meets but.......its mechanic help that i would need since, more than likely, the car is going to need worked on every so often.

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts