The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon,

There will be a Lotus Meet at the Cars and Coffee Palm Beach on January 6, 2019 (Sunday). Several of us are already going, as we have been asked to gather in the premier location for a charity at this large car meet. If you would like to come out with your Lotus, the entry fee is waived....(FREE)!!! The Charity is Hope 4 Mobility (503C) & Seasons 2 Share. The Chesed Fund is raising money for a local family who needs a lift van for their 2 boys who are disabled and wheelchair bound. They have asked us (Lotus Owners) to display our cars in front of their charity tent as an attraction. We are not required to do anything but show up with our cars!

The address is Palm Beach Outlets
1751 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd.
West Palm Beach FL 33401.

When: January 6, 2019.
Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 pm (noon)

Again we have a premier location right up front for the Lotus people.

Please reply and let me know if you can make it. We would like to have a close head count of how many cars our group has.

Open to all Lotus Models and Years!

This is a well-attended show each month, more than 1500 (up to 3000) cars are there, the largest cars and coffee meet in the world!

We look forward to all who can join.

Thank you
Ben

PM me with any questions.

·
Registered
502 Posts
ill be there:grin2:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a quick update to the event. Looks like we have about 10 to 12 lotus cars attending. Wire Wheels will be there with some cars and his race lotus. When arriving, just mention you are with the Lotus group and you will be let through no charge. You will see us set up right on the main drive, across from Aisle 6.

Any questions give me a call. 240 205 2390.. thanks
Ben

Also please note, Media will be there covering this event, so there is a good chance of our cars being in that coverage. (Newspaper and TV)

·
Registered
767 Posts
Gotta Go!

Wow, this looks like fun. I'll call in the troops. I guess Lotus is free but what will my friends need to pay if they are not driving Lotus :surprise:? I plan to be there about 8:30 so save a spot!

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, we are all set for tomorrow. Looks like we have 14 total. Everyone is on the list, so you will be able to pass right through the entry gate free. You will see us as you come around towards the exotics section (section 6) if anyone has questions please call me. 240 205 2390. Thanks and we look forward to seeing everyone there!
Ben

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SEARCH IN THE CURRENT

AND SHOW ME

IndexCommunityMeets and events

Benb

Registered UserJoin:*Apr 2017Mentions:*1Posts:*23West palm beach

Dec 29, 2018*· #1

Lotus Meet South Florida Cars & Coffee Palm Beach January 6 2019

Good Afternoon,
There will be a Lotus Meet at the Cars and Coffee Palm Beach on January 6, 2019 (Sunday). Several of us are already going, as we have been asked to gather in the premier location for a charity at this large car meet. If you would like to come out with your Lotus, the entry fee is waived....(FREE)!!! The Charity is Hope 4 Mobility (503C) & Seasons 2 Share. The Chesed Fund is raising money for a local family who needs a lift van for their 2 boys who are disabled and wheelchair bound. They have asked us (Lotus Owners) to display our cars in front of their charity tent as an attraction. We are not required to do anything but show up with our cars!
The address is Palm Beach Outlets 1751 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. West Palm Beach FL 33401.
When: January 6, 2019. Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 pm (noon)
Again we have a premier location right up front for the Lotus people.
Please reply and let me know if you can make it. We would like to have a close head count of how many cars our group has.
Open to all Lotus Models and Years!
This is a well attended show each month, more than 1500 (up to 3000) cars are there, the largest cars and coffee meet in the world!
We look forward to all who can join.
Thank you Ben
PM me with any questions.

SirLotus

Registered UserJoin:*Jul 2005Mentions:*43Posts:*6900Delray Beach FL

Dec 29, 2018*· #2

I am in.

Benb

4 days ago*· #3

Just a quick update to the event. Looks like we have about 10 to 12 lotus cars attending. Wire Wheels will be there with some cars and his race lotus. When arriving, just mention you are with the Lotus group and you will be let through no charge. You will see us set up right on the main drive, across from Aisle 6.
Any questions give me a call. 240 205 2390.. thanks Ben

Benb

5 minutes ago*· #4

We had a great turn out today at cars and coffee Palm Beach. I'd like to thank all the guys that came out with their cars to support the fundraiser that we were doing. Gary, Tom C, Tom B, Tony, Glen, Fred, Chuck, and a special thank you to Wire Wheels Hayes and the boys. It looks like we were able to raise about $2800 for the Horton boys to go towards their handicap lift van. Thank you as well to Lana and John at Cars and Coffee Palm Beach for giving us the space. 👍
Quick stats from today. 11 Lotus cars were there 28000+ spectators 3000+ show cars
Thanks again Ben

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
Good turnout today

·
Registered
767 Posts
Wow, first time to the Palm Beach Cars and Coffee and all I can say is Wow! This is an amazing meet, I just wish it would last more than 4 hours. So many cars to see and so many great people to talk to that it is impossible to see it all between 8:00 and 12:00. I wish I lived closer because I would go every month if I did. Some pictures of the Lotus Clan.

Attachments

·
Registered
767 Posts
More from Palm Beach

A few more and some from Wire Wheels too! Great turnout today!

Attachments

·
Registered
767 Posts
Nice Group Photo Too bad not all Lotus owners at the show made it into the shot

Attachments

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
I went to the Cars and Coffee in West Palm Beach, Florida on Jan 6 and I can sum it up in one word, WOW ��
I believe there were 28000 people and 3000 cars and most important 11 Lotus cars, including a Exige V-6 Cup
car, drool ��.

I want give kudos to Ben for organizing the Lotus turnout and to all that helped to raise $2800 for a great cause.

It was a pleasure meeting all the Lotus owners including Gary, Tommy C, Tom B, Tony, and Hayes from Wirewheel.

Hope to see you guys at “Wheels across the Pond” on Saturday April 20th, maybe I’ll be driving a proper British sports car,
you know, a Lotus ��

Carl

1 - 14 of 14 Posts