The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm traveling to Paris soon, and am hoping to pick up some Lotus merchandise while I'm over there (clothing, coffe cups, that sort of stuff). The selection here in the US is pretty poor so far. Does anyone know of some shops in Paris that might sell what I'm looking for?

Or, is there anywhere in Munich that might have this?

·
Registered
409 Posts
MattG said:
I'm traveling to Paris soon, and am hoping to pick up some Lotus merchandise while I'm over there (clothing, coffe cups, that sort of stuff). The selection here in the US is pretty poor so far. Does anyone know of some shops in Paris that might sell what I'm looking for?

Or, is there anywhere in Munich that might have this?
Take a daytrip to London on the chunnel!

·
Registered
687 Posts
I don't know if you are going to have much luck in Paris. I went to the Paris "Lotus" dealer last year, but you wouldn't have known it from seeing it. No visual sign of Lotus to be found, other than the street address matching Lotus' directory listing. I had to go inside to ask to be sure it really was a Lotus dealer.

How long will you be in Paris? You might as well take a quick trip to London.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Matt,

feel free to give me a call when you are in Munich - my office might compete quite well with AutoKönig in terms of Loti equipment and goods :D (340R, S1, 3x disassembled S1's, 2x bare chassis, various Lotus parts and merchandise)

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We'll only be in Paris for a few days, so a day trip to London isn't going to happen. Unfortunately, I didn't investigate this soon enough, so my wife planned most of the trip already and I'm trying to squeeze in a few car things. :)

Thanks for the tip about the Paris Lotus dealer, nice to know it's not worth the time.

Stefan, you've got mail.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts