Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
912 Posts
ROFL

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
:thwack:....... A racing gas cap is gonna make you faster rotflrotflrotflrotflrotfl

·
Registered
912 Posts
someone buy it and gold plate, ballin out of control.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
"...as well as a braided tether to make it all original and factory looking." :huh:

Like I want a 4" cable holding my gas cap against my paint job while I fill the tank. The tether makes it original and factory looking? Bah!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have a slotted and cross-drilled racing gas cap for sale.
This modification makes it lighter in weight than the stock cap, whilst retaining torsional rigidity under the stress of ultra high performance driving.

Anodized in the traditional Lotus Yellow and Lotus Racing Green colors.

Price is $399.

Only one available! rotfl

·
Registered
460 Posts
Intercooled supercharged gas cap

I've developed an intercooled supercharged gas cap that increases flow and and speed while filing up your tank. It has been ported and flowed using the latest in racing gas cap technology.

The intercooler is needed because the supercharger compresses the gasoline charge and without the intercooler you might cause spontaneus combustion.-eek- This intercooled supercharged gas cap allows you to fill up a 10 US gallon tank in less than 2 min. That's right! 0 to 10 in under 2 minutes.

Amaze your friends and family. Be the envy of the Lotus Talk web site.

I have a special introductory price, but limited quantities. Call for more information 713 555 1212.

·
Registered
361 Posts
saw this a few days ago, lol'd

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay 4886scott, the winning bidder, who are you and what else do you need. If you paid $20.00 for that, I am SURE I can get what ever you need and will let it go for a good price!:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts