The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Maybe a long shot but I need a contemporary (2005+) Lotus in LA (westside) to photograph with my company's airplane (pictures below) for marketing purposes. The Exige is in San Francisco currently, so I can't use that. Photoshoot is a generous term, it would basically just be me taking a couple of photos in our warehouse/garage of the car and the plane next to one another, shouldn't take too long at all. Our facility is off Jefferson between Centinela and Lincoln. Anyone interested? You would receive eternal gratitude, some cool photos, and some swag (if that interests you) in exchange for your efforts. Thanks!
derekATiconaircraftDOTcom

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OFF TOPIC:

I remember reading about this plane! Is it for sale yet?
Not yet, we're jamming toward production now. Building out the factory, building tooling etc. We'll start building at the end of this year and first production planes will be finished next year.

What color would you prefer?
Beggars can't be choosers but white, black, red would be most brand-consistent.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I'm located in West LA, but timing would be important.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
wow that plane looks badass

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I have a red Exige sitting in storage in an underground garage in West L.A.

PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
The plane is awesome. I'm extremely tempted to drop a deposit on one right now.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Is it the easy license "sport class" type?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Should have told me you wanted a red Ducati there. I also have a red 1098S and a display stand for the bike, could have brought that too.
Haha it was just there because it was handy. That's my daily rider. Almost everything else I have is a garage queen by comparison.

·
likes to drive fast
1,127 Posts
missed this thread.

Looks good damian!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts