The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys/Gals,

I've been thinking about this since I first joined LCU and have been debating whether or not I should do this but with work taking up most of my time, I forgot about it until now...so here it goes.

If someone is looking for a NEW Lotus, looking for a particular color, option or even if they are just inquiring about possibly ordering one, you can send me a private message (PM) and I'll do a search and tell you if the car exist, which dealer has it, which dealer will be getting one or if you have to place an order.

Just to be clear, I'm not selling these vehicle and I'm not getting paid to do this so this is all done on my own free time.

If you live in an area where there's a Lotus dealer and if they have the car, I'll always refer you to them so as to be fair to all the other dealers. If you need me to talk to a dealer, as long as they are on the west coast, I'll have no problem and if the dealer is on the east coast, pm me for instructions.

In a way, this is my way of helping forum members, Lotus Talk and Lotus dealers for helping me be where I'm at today. Thank you

Abe

·
Banned
874 Posts
lol I help some ppl with that 2:p cept mostly finding good deals on used ones not new...well... sometimes new:D

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Will do. Just wondering, do you get e-mail notification when someone sends you a PM?

·
Registered
351 Posts
What a guy! :up:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
lol I help some ppl with that 2:p cept mostly finding good deals on used ones not new...well... sometimes new:D

Give it up.....stop embarrassing yourself.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Abe, you da man. :clap:

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will do. Just wondering, do you get e-mail notification when someone sends you a PM?
Yes, so feel free to send me a pm if you have any questions.

*Have to take my girls shopping for school :( so I think I'll be back...after they drain my account :mad:

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Thanks Abe. No questions right now. But I do know that sometimes when someone's looking to buy an Elise/Exige, they're ready right now....but also open to other makes.

·
Banned
874 Posts
Give it up.....stop embarrassing yourself.
give what up? I have helped many ppl not 2 get ripped off and I guess ur mad cuz you think I am depreciating ur resale value.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
give what up? I have helped many ppl not 2 get ripped off and I guess ur mad cuz you think I am depreciating ur resale value.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, as you may have missed this post before...but I'll quote myself from another thread (pay attention to the 2nd part):

I don't disagree with the prices out there. I disagree with people who don't own something, constantly talking about the falling prices of such item. I'm fully aware of what I paid for my car and I felt like I got an extremely good deal at the time (even months later). I disagree with the people who feel compelled to devalue or demean sellers (even when they have no interest in that particular item). It's not exclusive to this forum, but simply a pet peeve of mine.

I don't really care about the resale value of the Lotus Exige and/or Elise. I don't foresee myself selling in the next 5-7 years. For reference, I kept my last sports car for 15 years. I understand a lot of members here feel like I'm complaining about the resale value of the cars...I'm not. I WANT people to get a good deal when they purchase their Lotus! What I DO NOT want is for the majority (if we are that here) of the Lotus community to devalue itself from the inside thereby diminishing the supply of something incredible here in the U.S. because Lotus can not sell them for what they have to, in order to make a profit.

·
Banned
874 Posts
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, as you may have missed this post before...but I'll quote myself from another thread (pay attention to the 2nd part):

O.K. I agree with you on that 1.

Edit: I hope you know I wasn't talking about you about caring about me depreciating the value or w/e i was referring to Racy Tracy

I also plan on keepig my Lotus for a very long period of time.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
O.K. I agree with you on that 1.

Edit: I hope you know I wasn't talking about you about caring about me depreciating the value or w/e i was referring to Racy Tracy

I also plan on keepig my Lotus for a very long period of time.
Guys,

I received plenty of pm's from members who are actually looking for new cars so I want to keep this thread open to those who are interested in looking for NEW cars only...you can always ask the self proclaimed "Lotus Price Critic" for prices on a used cars :rolleyes: and CertifiedCC, if you haven't figured it out by now, I work for Lotus Cars USA, Inc. (not a dealership) and who knows? When the time is right for you, I'll provide the same service for you when you look for your new '09 model :up:

Thanks for understanding :)

Abe

·
Banned
874 Posts
Guys,

I received plenty of pm's from members who are actually looking for new cars so I want to keep this thread open to those who are interested in looking for NEW cars only...you can always ask the self proclaimed "Lotus Price Critic" for prices on a used cars :rolleyes: and CertifiedCC, if you haven't figured it out by now, I work for Lotus Cars USA, Inc. (not a dealership)

Thanks for understanding :)

Abe
ok dude:wallbang:

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Guys,

I received plenty of pm's from members who are actually looking for new cars so I want to keep this thread open to those who are interested in looking for NEW cars only...Thanks for understanding :)

Abe
I think the service you are offering is invaluable to the Lotus community at large, and its greatly appreciated. :clap:

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok dude:wallbang:
CertifiedCC, I edited my comments and would be more than happy to assist you when the time is right...as my daughter says, it's all good ;)

Abe :)

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Abe, is the best i've kown him for a few years and he is the salt of the earth. carl

1 - 20 of 25 Posts