The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Lotus Talk,

I am new here. I have been lurking for a few weeks, and finally got a chance to get into an exige and a ride. I am currently in the market for a Lotus. I hope to learn and grow with the lotus and if you know anyone in the MO part of the states, selling.either an Elise or exige, let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome. Don't limit your search to a local level. A national search will find you exactly the right car at the price.
I appreciate it! Yeah there is a local lotus dealership but they dont have any 05-06 Elise/exige right now :/. And there's a guy that sells wrecked Lotus's for a fraction of the price, but I def don't want a salvaged Lotus.

There's a lot of great cars here, just far away. I'm hoping to hear good news tomorrow from the bank, so I could possibly get a members Elise on here.

·
Premium Member
5,193 Posts
When I expanded my search to the national level I found the car in the color I wanted with the features I wanted plus over $25000.00 in upgrades for less than local. You can ship it or have the fun of driving it home!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts