The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Congrats Arnie!

I've always heard and read nothing but good about A.J.

But I can also say that I've talked to him several times in person and he is a super cool and down to earth guy. He's like just another one of the car guys and is as open and easy to talk to as any other guy in the group. (matter of fact the first time I talked to him I didn't even know who he was until someone told me later lol) He has opened up LCU to us several times for tours and open houses and comes out to several of our local car events, LOG, etc. He is very accessible and does listen to the customers.

He really is hands on, an enthusiast as much as anyone else you've ever met, and knows the company from top to bottom. I don't think there could be a better guy for the position. This is very good news for US Lotus customers.

:clap::clap::clap::shift:

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Congrats Arnie!

I've always heard and read nothing but good about A.J.

But I can also say that I've talked to him several times in person and he is a super cool and down to earth guy. He's like just another one of the car guys and is as open and easy to talk to as any other guy in the group. (matter of fact the first time I talked to him I didn't even know who he was until someone told me later lol) He has opened up LCU to us several times for tours and open houses and comes out to several of our local car events, LOG, etc. He is very accessible and does listen to the customers.

He really is hands on, an enthusiast as much as anyone else you've ever met, and knows the company from top to bottom. I don't think there could be a better guy for the position. This is very good news for US Lotus customers.

:clap::clap::clap::shift:
ARNIE IS Lotus in the US, proton leadership were morons to move him out in the first place, glad Kimberly made it official!!
Chris

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
Yep. Hey Chris. And hey other Chris. :)

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Chris,

We miss your level headed contributions here. It actually made my Monday a little brighter when I saw you had posted.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
ARNIE IS Lotus in the US, proton leadership were morons to move him out in the first place, glad Kimberly made it official!!
Chris
Hey! Haven't I see you on another forum? rotfl

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
We'll see...waiting for an announcement...
HI Back to all you guys,
I check in from time to time to see how things are going. Funny but things are better in the universe with Arnie back at LCU in perm. capacity.
The elise seems to be popular as ever.

I got to say I like the europa!

Damn Randy - A NOBLE! WOW!!!!

Yeppers Allan, you get to endure me on the mvagusta forum now!!

Got to admit tho etalk oops! lotustalk has always felt like family here!! Lots of cool and some very interesting times/events here!! Depending on date schedule, I'm probably going to ride over to LOG 29 in BHAM So hope some of you guys make it out.

I'm around !
Chris

41 - 51 of 51 Posts