The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just wanted to give people in the Atlanta area a quick heads up. I just got back from LOA after dropping off my Elise to have some warrantee work done and found out that Fabio quit this morning :sad:

Talking with the other service managers there, it seems that he just came in this morning and gave his notice and immediately left. :shrug: There seemed very perplexed as was I since I have been working out the details of my visit on the phone with him for the past week. No real explanation......he just left. It is a real shame because I (and I know of many others on this board and elsewhere) always had great service from Fabio and could always count on him to straighten out any problems that occurred during a service visit. He will be missed.

The "new" service manager Mark ended up helping me out and was very pleasant to work with. I'll keep you posted on how this service experience turns out.

On a separate note..........they have two new Exige S 240s in stock now and all I got to say is :drool:

Cletus

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Bummer about Fabio, as he was a good guy. The new service manager seemed like a decent sort and was very helpful. I think his name is Paul LaVigne.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts