The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out of town for a week, and noticed on a drive by that the lot is empty and all the signs are down. :eek:

Any word on if the whole operation is done, or if there is a move planned?

Thanks,
Sean

·
Registered
475 Posts
I posted what was going on on the dealer page of Elise Talk. To those that have not seen that thread here is brief run down. The owner of Lotus of Austin has decided to sale the franchise to another dealer here in town. Please don't let this discourage you all. I know that the Austin dealership has had many ups and downs, however, I have always tried to provied the best customer service possible in both the sales and service department. We are looking at about 6 weeks before the move to the "new" location is complete. My self and Jeff will continue to be at the current location and 100% able to still provide you with all your Lotus service needs, warranty or not! We also will be transfering to the new dealership and running the service department there. There are no cars here at the lot, as they have been moved to a holding lot, the service department is still here. Jeff and I have 100% access to all Lotus Parts and are still operating under Lotus Cars North America guide lines. We have decided to run some service specials until we are up and running at the new location. Please don't hesitate to come by or call to schedual you car in for needed work. Feel free to drop by or send me an email and I will keep you posted.....

Charlie Lunsford
Lotus of Austin
[email protected]
[email protected]
(512)458-6400

·
Registered
274 Posts
"I don't give a f**k about Lotus'. I'm here to sell used cars and if you've got a problem with that there's the door."

guess that didn't work out so well huh?

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
It wasn't funny when it happened.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
If he wanted 110 percent he should have hired an eleventh person.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Ok everyone, I recieved some news on Friday the 4th about the new owners that are taking over the dealership here in austin, its location and so on. I am supposed to have a confrence call with him this next week about everything. I will keep everyone posted as news rolls out!

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Being a homegrown Austin Boy... I've seen 'em come and go!

Ok everyone, I received some news on Friday the 4th about the new owners that are taking over the dealership here in austin, its location and so on.

I am supposed to have a confrence call with him this next week about everything. I will keep everyone posted as news rolls out!
Remember the last iteration which was in the late eighties before the Great Buzzbomb Invasion. A real slock operation located on Burnet next to that Northcross Mall. :eek:

Hope this latest thang works out.

:up:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts