The Lotus Cars Community banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...charlie, thanks for lingering about so late to do this (four hours past closing!), and for putting up with our relentless drooling over the astons and e-type as well...i brought back a lot of pictures and video, and now my SO wants an aston martin bear!..

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
It was great to see everyone come out and support the Lotus Guys as they brought the Evoras by. As I believe all can agree the car is amazing in person. I can't wait to get a few on the showroom. Fit and finish was very nice, beautiful body lines and the power was amazing! (Yes I got to go for a spin in the Black one!!!!) This is going to be a great car that is opening up a new market for Lotus. Thanks again to all that made the trek out in the 100 degree plus heat, it is good to see we have sush a strong Lotus community here in the Hill Country. Look for a track day soon out at H2R!!!

If anyone has any questions about the Evora or any other vehicles they may have seen while drooling in the showroom please don't hesitate to give me a call. We are taking orders for the Evora and expect to see deliveries late Dec to Jan.

Thanks to Abe and Dave for Flying in and showing their support as usual, you 2 are great!

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Firsthand Evora Reviews

...i've posted my own firsthand video, pictures, and impressions here, and encourage anyone interested to do the same...

·
Registered
478 Posts
I wish Hooters would have a maximum leg size requirement along with their minimum boob size...

Or maybe not allow the waitresses to eat the food from the restaurant.

:(

21 - 40 of 41 Posts