The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay everyone, I just recieved word that we will have on site a Lotus Evora on Saturday June 20th! Lotus is sending 2 "test" Evoras cross country for testing and calibration and have agreed to stop by a few select dealers to show the cars. Keep in mind that the cars are "test" vehicles and will not be pristine "show cars". I am excited to have the opportunity to pre-show this amazing car to the public. I will keep all posted on times and what we have planned to display this amazing vehicle as the date gets closer. I invite all interested future Evora owners out to take a look and ofcourse any who want to drool over it!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
okay everyone, I just recieved word that we will have on site a Lotus Evora on Saturday June 20th! Lotus is sending 2 "test" Evoras cross country for testing and calibration and have agreed to stop by a few select dealers to show the cars. Keep in mind that the cars are "test" vehicles and will not be pristine "show cars". I am excited to have the opportunity to pre-show this amazing car to the public. I will keep all posted on times and what we have planned to display this amazing vehicle as the date gets closer. I invite all interested future Evora owners out to take a look and ofcourse any who want to drool over it!!!
I might just drive down for this... I dont think they are stopping by here...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I think you need to bring it down to Harris Hill so we can "test drive" it in a safe environment.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funny you mention Harris Hill, I sent a message to Bo in reguards to this!!! Hopefully we can get something worked out for the 21st!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts