The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have the list of what we have coming in here in the next week or so. You can email me for more details.

Type 25 Elise is as follows:
Jim Clark edition 220hp SC motor
British Racing Green/ Racing Strip
MSRP $63,610.00

Exige is as follows:
Lifestyle paint
Star shield
Track pack
Touring pack
White Exige 260 MSRP $72,260.00

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chris! Its great to be back! Hows your Elise these days?

I do have a correction, the Exige I posted above is a 240 not a 260, lol. Sorry for any confusion.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
The car is more fun than ever. I put my LSS wheels on it today and drove around with the A048s. Feels like a different car.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Glad you guys are back. Hopefully I will be getting in touch in the next couple of months on a Vantage Roadster or wait on an Evora.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is the new dealership. It's part of John Eagle Imports, we are located off 183 and Mcneil next to Sail and Ski. The building is being finished out right now, but we are expecting inventory coming in this week. We will be Lotus, Bently and Aston.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We're looking forward to everyone stopping by! As for help, I think the most important thing right now is to get the name out there, let everyone know Lotus is back in Austin. As most of you know, I am coming over from the previous Lotus dealerships here in town, so don't worry there will be familiar faces around.

On a side note I just recieved today a 2003 Esprit!!

I will post info on this stunning vehicle as soon as I can tomorrow!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts