The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. The Lotus of Austin website is now up and running! Sorry for the delay, we were ironing out some kinks but we are good to go now. Take a look. Links to the service department are up as well. :nanner:

lotusofaustin.com

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Went to the dealership today. It is the nicest cleanest showroom I have ever seen. Best of luck to you guys. I struck out on talking the wife into a Persian Blue Exige.

<----- Wouldn't she look good in that car?!?!

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Just remember what that Texas sun can do to chicks hombre!

Went to the dealership today. It is the nicest cleanest showroom I have ever seen. Best of luck to you guys. I struck out on talking the wife into a Persian Blue Exige.

<----- Wouldn't she look good in that car?!?!
Make sure the Lotus has a big bottle of this handy. ;)

:up:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Went to the dealership today. It is the nicest cleanest showroom I have ever seen.
...i can't remember from my second visit - are all the jewelry cases still there?..that could make for a pretty clever niche; exotic cars and jewelry sold amongst each other to keep couples both personally interested during dealership visits...

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Make sure the Lotus has a big bottle of this handy. ;)

:up:
Sure thing, Kemo Sabe.

...i can't remember from my second visit - are all the jewelry cases still there?..that could make for a pretty clever niche; exotic cars and jewelry sold amongst each other to keep couples both personally interested during dealership visits...
I didn't see any, but you're right.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

The "jewel cases are here, however, all the diamonds are back at Neiman Marcus, lol. Those cases are for our Aston Botique.

Thanks for the website compliments! We fully intend on being the number 1 Lotus Dealer in the state!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts