The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In short I can tell you guys I really liked them, great service, great facility, and great people.

They are also doing MB and Porsche sales and service. Everything was top-notch in my opinion. (my Elise looked small next to the Porsche's in the shop)

When I arrived they had already pulled up the two "fix it campaigns" outstanding for my car. (The A/C drain and a reflash of the ECU with updated software)

I did see the car up on the lift as well, and for all of you that heard bad stories about the mazda / saab way to do it in Bedford you can sleep calmly, they have the lifts and the know how to use them.

When my car was done the tech came out and made sure I did not have any unanswered questions or concerns.

I will deffinitelly go back there for service of the Lotus and even though they are somewhat out of the way for me I will probably take my MB up there for service as well.

I am not the best to remember names but here is the list.

The service advisor that took care of me is Angel.

The tech is Benjamin

I also talked briefly with the Lotus sales guy and his name is Nick.

All great people in my opinion.

I am personnaly happy to have a place to take my Lotus close to home when parts are starting to fall off :eek:

:shift:

·
Registered
77 Posts
thanks for the feedback! we appreciate it! it was a pleasure meeting you and let me know if you need anything else.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts