The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gentlemen and those who have an ear to hear!!!

The time has come again and the stars have aligned for a Lotus of Durham HPDE in conjunction with Mazda Sports Car Club of DC.
The dates are in June 13th and 14th, Saturday and Sunday.
Location VIR
Course length 4.2 miles. We look to have 4 run groups, with class and seat time scheduled in.

Instructors are welcome, Drivers are needed and wanted. Bring your Lotus to the track and show off
Since this is a joint event, Mazda cars are also welcome as well as anything else that is trackworthy.

Let me know whether Day 1 or Day 2 or both days will work for you. Target pricing is set at $420 and we have at least 30 slots available.

PM me or email me at [email protected] or [email protected] and you can call me at 919 641 8176.

Thank you and Please attend,
Spencer Holloway-Lotus of Durham

·
Registered
223 Posts
Ran with you guys at VIR back in 2007 when you did a similar summer event with HRM. Had a blast & will try to make this one. Have you reached out to Mark Starr? If not, I'll give him a "heads-up."

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not, but I will call him and touch base with him.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I see its on the grand course, should be lots of fun. Has anyone run the grand in their lotus?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hey Spencer!
Man, I would have loved to try this, but unfortunately I'm going to be out of town that week-end. If you do it again next year, please let me know. You've got my email.

Jon

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Spencer!
Man, I would have loved to try this, but unfortunately I'm going to be out of town that week-end. If you do it again next year, please let me know. You've got my email.

Jon
Jon,

I hope we can do it again. I see there is a reservation for August and I will keep you in the loop. Lotus has a Supercharging kit available where you get 220 hp out of your Lotus and keep the factory warranty. You interested?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Jon,

I hope we can do it again. I see there is a reservation for August and I will keep you in the loop. Lotus has a Supercharging kit available where you get 220 hp out of your Lotus and keep the factory warranty. You interested?
I've sent you a pm. Please do keep me in the loop.

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
I'll be there both days.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
be there sunday only! can't wait

1 - 10 of 10 Posts