The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read some comments from LTers about Lotus of Jacksonville, but thought I would get an updated survey of people's experiences there. I'm trailering my '06 there at the end of the week for some service (pesky CEL, rough idle issues). After Googling them, it seems like most people have had a generally bad experience with them, although most comments dealt with sales. Anyone had more current experience with the service department and/or service manager Pat Ojeda?

My other option is Lotus of Atlanta, but it is an hour and a half farther away.

Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I took mine there for the 1K service and was quite happy. They also did the AC relay exchange, and I printed out the cooling u-tube instructions from this site and they took care of that as well for no charge. They were also about half the price of Dimmitt for the 1K service.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Off subject but check your spark plugs and ignition coils reguarding your rough idle. I just had LOA look at our car for the rough idle and they checked a bunch of things. The only thing they found was the spark plugs were filthy and 3 out of the 4 ignition coils had a bit of moisture. Good news is the rough idle is gone. Good luck. Sorry I can't offer an opinion on LOJ service dept.
Adam.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts