The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if the Lotus Of Newport Beach are going to recieve the Elise? I'm pretty sure they are...however does anybody have any exact information on the dealership? Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,269 Posts
PiNoYBaLLeR said:
Does anybody know if the Lotus Of Newport Beach are going to recieve the Elise? I'm pretty sure they are...however does anybody have any exact information on the dealership? Thanks
Lots of erosion at Newport Beach. Are you sure they didn't get washed out with the tide?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,293 Posts
Re: Re: Lotus of Newport Beach

Ridgemanron said:
Lots of erosion at Newport Beach. Are you sure they didn't get washed out with the tide?
It is a good thing they are actually located in Costa Mesa...yes they are getting the Elise:)

Patrick
2005 Elise SBY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,970 Posts
PiNoYBaLLeR said:
Does anybody know if the Lotus Of Newport Beach are going to recieve the Elise? I'm pretty sure they are...however does anybody have any exact information on the dealership? Thanks
As Patrick noted, they are actually in Costa Mesa. The dealership is Newport European Motorcars and is owned by the same people as Desert European Motorcars in Rancho Mirage. At both places, deposits are $1500, refundable until your order is placed. Early depositors are being charged a $2500 extra fee when they place the actual order. Desert European has a shorter list and is offering 2005 deliveries without the $2500 fee. But then again, when I placed my deposit with Newport European, I was told, in writing, they would be selling the car at MSRP. So, beware that "things change".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Lotus of Newport Beach

ChrisB said:
As Patrick noted, they are actually in Costa Mesa. The dealership is Newport European Motorcars and is owned by the same people as Desert European Motorcars in Rancho Mirage. At both places, deposits are $1500, refundable until your order is placed. Early depositors are being charged a $2500 extra fee when they place the actual order. Desert European has a shorter list and is offering 2005 deliveries without the $2500 fee. But then again, when I placed my deposit with Newport European, I was told, in writing, they would be selling the car at MSRP. So, beware that "things change".
Thank you for all the info, it comes in handy ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
Demo Is In!!!

Called today and they have rec'd their demo and was in PDI earlier today. SHould be on the showroom first thing tomorrow. Starlight Black baby!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Heatmiser wrote:
Starlight Black baby!!!
Huh?!? Their demo was supposed to be Chrome Orange! What happened there? I wonder if someone wanted the Chrome Orange and they just took the first car and made it a demo?

Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,256 Posts
my deposit is with Newport Euro. I have absolutely zero faith in them getting me a car in any reasonable fashion. I'd look somewhere else if i were you.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top