The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in town over the weekend for the Fourth of July, and had about an hour or so to kill between goings-on. I thought i would stop by the local Lotus Dealer and see some of the toys, as it was only a few steps from where i was staying. Let me say that the sales staff was more than accomodating, and made me feel right at home, even in the presence of all those Aston Martin's. I spent a few minutes each with several of the staff just talking cars and browsing through the (ridiculously beautiful) inventory. Jaquar XFR, Aston DBS-thats right, DBS!!!!! Never once did i feel like i was wasting their time, or being ran out the door for just being a passer-buy. I hope some of the local clients down there had as pleasant of an experience as i did just window shopping. I wish more dealers (of any brand) were more like that. :up::up::up:

On another note, i did spot a phantom/starlight black right after i left going over near the bridge to the island, near city place and clamadis? (sp?). Anyone here? it was around early evening on Friday the 3rd.....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts