The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone brought a lotus at this dealership? Any suggestion, experience, feedback would be great help. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,257 Posts
I bought my Evora S there and had nothing but a great experience with Larry Sano. Honestly, great experience. PM me if you want his cell.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I'm picking up an evora from them on Saturday. Larry has been awesome to deal with to this point, so all is left is to see how the delivery goes.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I'm picking up an evora from them on Saturday. Larry has been awesome to deal with to this point, so all is left is to see how the delivery goes.
Too bad you are on an off week as our local cars and coffee is only a short drive from the dealership. It's every other Saturday.

While I have not purchased a car from them I have had service there for recalls and coolant flush, etc and it has been great. They were going to give me a pretty good deal on an Evora a while back.

·
Premium Member
2,257 Posts

Aha!!!! Trying to keep it secret, huh? I think you should bring her out to the supercar show in Warminster on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Aha!!!! Trying to keep it secret, huh? I think you should bring her out to the supercar show in Warminster on Sunday.
don't worry, you'll be the first to get a pic;)

·
Registered
225 Posts
I purchased a new Evora S from them in March and was very happy overall. Larry Sano was great to work with - they gave me a very good deal on the car and also gave me more for my 2011 Evora than other dealers were willing to give.

The one complaint I have is their detailing of the car was horrible.

·
Premium Member
2,257 Posts
I purchased a new Evora S from them in March and was very happy overall. Larry Sano was great to work with - they gave me a very good deal on the car and also gave me more for my 2011 Evora than other dealers were willing to give.

The one complaint I have is their detailing of the car was horrible.
& that's the only complaint I had too. Mostly about the exterior but not the interior. However by the time I drove it to the other side of the state it was filthy anyway and needed a bath.

Overall a painless buying process and a dealership that seems to be willing to negotiate which is more than can be said for some of the doors I've knocked on.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I purchased my Evora there as well. Make sure you get a hold of Larry Sano. Yes - they are not professional detailers; I always say "don't wash my car".

Their service department has been a wonderful help on fixing a few minor things.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone for the feedback and suggestion - I really appreciate your time. The reason I asked is because I checked the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and they receive a rating of a “D+”. But when I read the complaints filed, they were only for their regular cars (Hyundai, GMC, etc.) I’m taking advantage of the Lotus conquest rebate, and had put down a deposit for an Evora S. Yeah, I go for a loaded S to save money from upgrading from an N/A. Larry is also my sale rep and he is really nice and very easy to work with. I will fly in and drive it back to Atlanta, GA in 2 weeks. I hope the journey is not too bad. I had brought an Elise and had driven it home from Philadelphia before.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Picked my car up yesterday and it was the smoothest transaction ever. Larry and the rest of the staff were great.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I would add a word of caution regarding this dealership, if you are considering purchasing a car from them and having it shipped to you. I paid them for a car two weeks ago (effective tomorrow), including shipping, and I still have no idea when or if (starting to wonder) I will receive it. Granted, I was out of country and unavailable to take delivery for 3 days during this period. However, I would expect that by now I should know which day I will receive my car, especially given that the dealership is only about 3 1/2 hours away. If you want to get on my wrong side, tell me you are going to follow up with me by a certain time; don't bother doing so repeatedly and then ignore my text, email and phone messages. I am getting the impression that service is less of a priority after they have your cash :mad:

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
I would add a word of caution regarding this dealership, if you are considering purchasing a car from them and having it shipped to you. I paid them for a car two weeks ago (effective tomorrow), including shipping, and I still have no idea when or if (starting to wonder) I will receive it. Granted, I was out of country and unavailable to take delivery for 3 days during this period. However, I would expect that by now I should know which day I will receive my car, especially given that the dealership is only about 3 1/2 hours away. If you want to get on my wrong side, tell me you are going to follow up with me by a certain time; don't bother doing so repeatedly and then ignore my text, email and phone messages. I am getting the impression that service is less of a priority after they have your cash :mad:
If you need any help let me know.....fyi I have no affiliation with the dealer, just know the guys pretty well over there.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
If you need any help let me know.....fyi I have no affiliation with the dealer, just know the guys pretty well over there.
Thanks. I did receive an email from them after I posted which essentially says they are working on it. I don't care if the problem lies with the dealer or the shipper at this point. I just want the car I paid for, and I expect prompt responses from them until I get it. As far as I can tell, the car is still sitting at their dealership and they have no idea who is going to ship it or when.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts