The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Lotus of Tampa Bay Lotus Beach Bum Run Complete

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  dbisbee 
#1 ·
Had a great time with you all and hope everyone made it home safely.:nanner: Here some images. Post others and we'll be in touch for the next event. Mark

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
We had a great time. The event was well-planned and organized and I look forward to the next event! Thanks, Mark!

#7 ·
I somehow just didnt know about his.:mad:

#8 ·
Thank you Mark and the staff at DEW that was really fun!:nanner:

Looking forward to the next one!

#12 ·
post the next event

#14 ·
I somehow just didnt know about his. :mad:
post the next event
Since I'm not around here much anymore, I use the forum tools to subscribe to the Florida region forum - that way, as long as the event is posted here and has a decently descriptive title, I'll get an email letting me know about the post.

Just a suggestion for folks who might want to attend the next event, and don't want to miss it when Mark posts about it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.