• Sex

Votes: 57 64.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going out w/ the new gf, but I realized that during one of our earlier dates that it's very hard (i.e. impossible) to have sex (home run, not third base) in the Lotus. So now I'm made to make a decision for tonight, since she has other guests in the house (there is no privacy when there are guests), and my place is too far away to make a round trip.

What's a guy to do?

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Sex in the lotus!!

edit: that's an age old question of where the best place to take a girl when you have an elise as a DD and you have no house :(

·
Registered
624 Posts
GO to your local movie theater and catch a midnight showing of hannah montana :)

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
If you have a different car you take and it will result in getting some vagine, go for it!

Then take her back home and go for a drive in the lotus by yourself.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Haha think outside of the box. No kids will be in that showing. Am I the only one that has taken a lady friend to a late showing of a movie for a younger audience? The theater is empty 90% of the time so then you can do whatever you please.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Lotus.

You're not looking for an excuse to get away 'after.'

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
One time at a race event I saw this guy wearing a shirt that said:

"Having Porsche in times of no sex is better than sex in times of no Porsche"

I almost spat my drink out when I read that! LOL!

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
I voted and do not wish to kiss and tell. I have dealt with this situation in the past and that is how I voted. Whether I would make the same decision today is a different story. :cool:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Wait till i get my lotus. I bet i can find a way to have sex in it. I have done it in my solstice and i think its a little more room in the lotus.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Wait till i get my lotus. I bet i can find a way to have sex in it. I have done it in my solstice and i think its a little more room in the lotus.

The caveat is that it has to be with someone else.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
There is this amazing invention called a motel/hotel you know :shrug:

With this you get the Lotus and Sex ;)

"Love Hotels" in Japan rock! :coolnana:

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Haha think outside of the box. No kids will be in that showing. Am I the only one that has taken a lady friend to a late showing of a movie for a younger audience? The theater is empty 90% of the time so then you can do whatever you please.
that's not any better than a park or a parking lot imo

·
Registered
624 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts