The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LotusPALS will be sponsoring Lotus Limited's 36th Annual Lotus Owners Gathering in Princeton NJ August 5-7 2016

LotusOwnersGathering36

Host Hotel will be the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal. Rooms rates per night single or double occupancy will be $99 plus tax ($113.85)

Make Your Reservation Here

Or call the Marriott Reservation number 800-943-6709 and specify Lotus Owners Gathering. Note: If you wish to stay before or after the date range in the reservation block (Aug 3-8) then you must make your reservation via the host hotels Group Room Coordinator Samantha Shetty at 609 897 7215 - [email protected] to get the LOG rates for the extra nights.

·
Cogito ergo zoom!
265 Posts
This is terrific news. Thanks and congrats to Kyle, Glen, and LotusPals! Princeton is just down the road.

·
Premium Member
2,961 Posts
Thanks for the steer, Kyle!

Thanks for the steer, Kyle!

·
Premium Member
2,961 Posts
Booked.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'll be able to make this one I believe! LOG 35 was a little to far away and school started up the same week, so no luck. Thanks Kyle, Glen and everyone at LotusPals. :clap:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Booked!

Noel

·
Registered
1,517 Posts

·
08 Elise SC
142 Posts
What sort of things happen at these events? I'm hoping to attend and am pretty local (about 1 hour away). Trying to decide which nights (if any) I want to get a hotel for. There's nothing on the LOG36 website yet, and the LOG 35 one is gone.

·
Wingless Wonder
5,356 Posts
There is an article about the LOG in the latest Lotus ReMarque. (Newsletter of Lotus Ltd)

Minimum stay would be Friday and Saturday nights....

As for what happens, the coolest thing is meeting ALL the other owners. There are still pics from LOG33 (Watkins Glen) at the Lotusowners.com site

Link: Lotus Owners Gathering 33

The panoramic photo shoot, concours, tech sessions, and Lotus-related Speakers (at the dinner functions) are all worth the price of admission!

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
What sort of things happen at these events? I'm hoping to attend and am pretty local (about 1 hour away). Trying to decide which nights (if any) I want to get a hotel for. There's nothing on the LOG36 website yet, and the LOG 35 one is gone.
Generally some or all: technical sessions, car show (peoples choice & judged), auto-X, guest speakers, Lotus themed arts & crafts show, gimmick rally, track day, tour routes, meals, swap meet, Lotus executives, raffles & auction (memorabilia, models), regalia sailes...

The special guests have been announced
SPECIAL GUESTS
along with some regalia
REGALIA
Do you see a pattern developing here?

registration form
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByKsMIA4CuaQUjhmcmgxd24tbEU/view?pref=2&pli=1

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
If you're not even a Lotus fan these are great events to attend. If you are a Lotus enthusiast you'll think you are in heaven.

1 - 20 of 192 Posts