The Lotus Cars Community banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
A pile of banners awaiting installation. I didn't even hear of any stolen banners. They are normally auctioned off, go to the sponsors, or reused.

Attachments

·
Jeff
155 Posts
I've posted a video of the "purple" (intermediate) session 2 of the HPDE at Barber. Around the 17 minute mark, you'll see a yellow Elise spin out in front of me and hit the wall, if you're into that. :) About 30 seconds early, he gets out of shape during an earlier turn, so there was a little foreshadowing. The car was not badly damaged all things considered and I believe he was able to drive it home.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Anyone order and receive their panorama photograph yet? Just wondering. I ordered with the frame and have not gotten it yet.

Thanks!
James

·
2006 SportElise #9
267 Posts
I did not order mine with a frame, but the ones I ordered came in last week.

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
Doug is a good friend of mine and I have ordered lots of framed LOG photos. The framed ones usually take a bit longer than the unframed. He does (or at least he used to) have the framing done by someone else. So that takes a bit. I am sure you will love the framed photo. I like all of mine.

·
Wingless Wonder
5,552 Posts
The prints are done (as WileECoyote attested)

Framed orders in the hands of the framers, now. (Was corresponding to Doug Chadwick last week.)

81 - 90 of 90 Posts