The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOG 38 DEADLINE!!!!!

Lotus Owners Gathering 38, August 10-13, 2018 Cleveland OH.

LOG 38 is just a little more than 3 months away. May 10 is the EARLY BIRD DEADLINE for discounted registration.

Please note that this email is being sent out without regard if you have already registered for LOG 38 or not. So if you have registered for LOG 38, thank you! If you have not, what are you waiting for?

This will be a LOG to remember. The hotel is rapidly getting filled, the plans have been made for the Friday welcome reception and the Concourse on Saturday. The Lotus 79 driven by Mario Andretti and Ronnie Peterson is set to make an appearance both during the weekend and running at the Performance Driving Education Event on Monday. There is really nothing like talking Lotus cars with hundreds of like minded Lotus people while walking around a few hundred Lotus cars. This is not a weekend to miss!
Lotus, Ltd now has LOG 38 registration located online. In addition to the manual method of filling out the LOG application in ReMarque and mailing it in, you also may register online by going to: http://www.lotusltd.com

Registering online is the surest way to beat the May 10th deadline. The Lotus, Ltd. website has been totally redesigned including all new passwords. If you need to recover your password, it is easily done on the website. Please go to www.lotusltd.com/instructions to access your account. If you having any website problems, please contact us at [email protected].

If you are attending LOG and prefer to register by mail and need a registration form, or you if you want a LOG 38 FAQ email, please reply to this email requesting one. Please note that Lotus, Ltd.'s mailing address has changed to Lotus, Ltd., P.O. Box 15390, Bradenton, FL 34280.

If this is your first LOG, welcome! If this is your 2nd, 3rd or 23rd LOG, welcome back!
Please go to www.lotusltd.com for more information.
See you at Lotus Owners Gathering 38!!!!!

Regards,

Tony Vaccaro

LOG is a registered trademark of Lotus Ltd, Please note that Lotus, Ltd.'s mailing address as changed to:
Lotus, Ltd., P.O. Box 15390, Bradenton, FL 34280

·
Supporting Vendor
4,084 Posts
I've just booked my travel to LOG38. I won't get in until early Sat morn and staying through Mon afternoon. I won't be in my Lotus but will ride shot-gun if there are any open seats. Looking forward to hanging out with everyone soon!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I'm almost ready. The car needs a bit more cleaning and some test running. The spare needed air! It hasn't moved much since I got home from LOG36. Looking forward to the people and the event. Side trips to ba Sweetie Candy Company and the Crawford Auto-Aviation Collection are planned. Anyone interested in an M100 breakfast meetup on Sunday?

·
Registered
345 Posts
sorry Dean, but this year i'll be in the Elan Sprint, leaving the M100 at home. see you at LOG38

·
Registered
817 Posts
LOG 38

Shinoo,

I'll be arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Monday afternoon as well. I will have an open seat in a 2011 Elise RS. The S is for the Katana 2 and she also has a Larini Sport Exhaust, GPAN2, Nitron Singles, the ShiftR, and Monolites but the Ultadiscs are temporarily off right now. Then again, you should know all this! LOL

Seriously Shinoo, anytime you ant to catch a ride, you are more than welcome!

Lee

I've just booked my travel to LOG38. I won't get in until early Sat morn and staying through Mon afternoon. I won't be in my Lotus but will ride shot-gun if there are any open seats. Looking forward to hanging out with everyone soon!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Ted, Chris and Glen meet up for breakfast on Thursday and the start of our first 250 miles of great Lotus driving roads on Route 6 in Pennsylvania. Friday is the next stage of another 250 miles to Cleveland Ohio and LOG38.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts