The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Such Administrating
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D
I know I just posted a thread about the little diecast elise my wife got for me, but now she painted me an elise. Not 100% done but here it is:

(Sorry the iphone pic of it is crappy!)

Here are a few others she has done recently:

(she likes to paint superhero's as you can tell)

The freaking iphone pictures come out really bad. I'm gonna try and get better pics of them.

She just started an etsy acct: http://www.etsy.com/shop/artbysteph87

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Very nice. If she's got any yellow paint left she can paint out the seams and louvers in the rear clam like the mod many Elise owners do. It'll look even cooler. I know..."everybody's a critic" :)

·
Registered
693 Posts
she's got skillz...

But this thread is worthless without pics of said wife.

·
Registered
553 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
what background ?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
That's amazing!! Good choice of a partner lol

·
Registered
502 Posts
Does she want to sell any like that... Say a laser blue 2005? I might be interested for a custom canvas painting if I could afford it.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
good looking wife who likes superheros and encourages you love of the lotus... NOW THATS A KEEPER

·
Such Administrating
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is the next step body painting? :D
could be fun :D

Does she want to sell any like that... Say a laser blue 2005? I might be interested for a custom canvas painting if I could afford it.
She has sold a few paintings already actually. Umm, it just depends on the size really. I'm sure she might work something out with you. I'm gonna direct her to this thread.

You need new left side tires, they're bald!

-poke-
She actually finished the tire tread yesterday :p

She's got talent and she paints pretty good too!
:up:

good looking wife who likes superheros and encourages you love of the lotus... NOW THATS A KEEPER
Hence why we are getting married one month from this week. I just already call her wifey!

Congrats!
:up:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts