The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some parts for sale:

- Reverie CF Wing - $1600

- Team Dynamics (CAST) 17F and 18R (perfect fitment). Tires (Yokohama S.Drive) - 205 front/245 rear (wheels and tires = less than 800mls) - $1600

- NEW Pair of Advan Neova AD08R (205/50/16) - $250

- Front and Rear Porterfield R4-S - NEW - $150

- NEW OEM air bag - $450

Shipping not included.

[email protected]

Thank you.

·
Registered
93 Posts
You're paying maybe $0.40 on the dollar. Don't get greedy.

San
Hahaha. Relax, seriously, I am far from greedy and just asked a question - I do need to know what to pay.

I don't know how old you are San, but you just touched on some memories of my grandfather with that post and it gave me a good laugh. Thanks.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Dibs on diffuser. PM sent. :)

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Hahaha. Relax, seriously, I am far from greedy and just asked a question - I do need to know what to pay.

I don't know how old you are San, but you just touched on some memories of my grandfather with that post and it gave me a good laugh. Thanks.
I've relaxed and the screen name has a story. I raced mountain bikes in Japan for many years and I raced in the open division as there was more competition. I was older than the maximum age and after a race I heard one of the younger kids complaining that Old Man San beat me again. I took it as a compliment and have used it ever since.

Anything that reminds me of my Grandfathers makes me happy so I hope you feel the same. I'm 53 if it matters but have had the oldmansan screen name for nearly 20 years.

San

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Semp, where are you located? (Sorry if I missed it.)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts