The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I have a number of parts that I am thinking of letting go. If there is some interest I will take time for pictures. It is only 2 degrees right now so I'm not going out into my garage unless there is interest. I will ship anywhere if buyer pays shipping. Here is the short list:

Janspeed Exhaust, single tip. About 20k miles on it. Some call it Stage 3, others call it Exige Stage 2. It doesn't drone like the other Janspeed with dual tips IMO. Retired it for a custom exhaust. Still looks new.

OEM Elise diffuser, silver, unmodified. Twin tip style, but can be made to fit exhaust listed above. I converted a black one myself using only a dremel. This was the one that came with my car. If you purchased both I would modify it for free.

Stock transmission, open diff. 38k miles, NA engine, never saw boost. Worked perfectly when removed. Only time it saw a track was an instructional day back in 2006. No shifter shaft as I used it on my 4.3:1 transmission swap when I supercharged my car. Most miles were highway miles, I took a lot of trips 5 hours plus with it.

Stock 05 Elise seat. Looks brand new, barely used. It is the stock seat used in 05 before Probax. Great for someone with a worn driver side seat or to replace a worn/damaged one and of course for whatever.

Stock 2zz engine with worn cylinder walls. Needs to be sleeved or coated. Nothing else wrong with it. Cams are fine, no wiping. 40k miles on it. I have another I am sleeving and building and don't need 2. If you want me to get it sleeved and built I am open for that as well. Mine will be getting Darton sleeves, billet rods, Wiseco pistons, ARP head studs, main studs, and rod bolts, coated bearings, billet oil pump gears and a BOE T.O.C. oil pan but of course those are not the only options.

Random exhaust parts:
Stock manifold with heat shields. x 2 - pay shipping and packaging costs.
BWR decat/test pipe.
Stock Elise Muffler x 2 - pay shipping and packaging costs.

Saffron Yellow trunk lid converted to mesh. Few small scratches from where the plastic grills were. Nobody ever noticed them and pointed them out in all the years it was on the car. I can repaint it a different color if needed.

I am open to serious offers on everything. Lowball offers will just waste both of our times and the parts will stay on the shelf/hanging or end up on eBay at a higher price due to listing fees. I don't "need" these parts but don't want to give them away either, except the manifolds and stock Elise mufflers. Same with a stock flywheel that will otherwise be recycled. I also have 2 NA intake manifolds, a drive by cable 05 style throttle body, and a used alternator sitting on a shelf.

Thanks!

Chuck

·
Registered
532 Posts
what color seat?

·
Elise Driver
773 Posts
Hey Chuck,

Nice to see you’re back in the Lotus scene, send me a PM, I’d like to catch up with you...

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey chuck. I remember you were the one that sent me the awesome sub enclosure, I still enjoy to this day! i'm interested in the test pipe. PM you

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am sorry for the delay in getting back everyone. I am really sick right now and it is really cold outside so I will have to get back to everyone next week. I will take some pics of some of the parts people have asked about and post them when my head doesn't feel like exploding.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The engines and trans are gone. Some people didn't read the description and sent in some low-ball offers on some of the other parts which I won't bother responding to.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts