The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd just finally post a call out to Miami area Lotus owners, as I've been out of the loop for a bit and see a plethora of Elise/Exige around MIami and Miami Beach. I think it's time for a Sunday brunch meet-up to get me re-acquanted. Miami has more exotics than the Poles have ice, but very few true enthusiasts. Anyhow, just doing a shout-out to see who's out there.....

Will be taking the Rossion out today around the Beach and such (then again, I think that's my routine every Sunday :clap: )

·
Registered
294 Posts
I live in boca, but Im down to cruise down A1A to miami sometime, let me know

·
Registered
391 Posts
Miami here. 305 all the way. I've been working weekends but before 1p or after 10p I am free. My email is [email protected] for any updates. I am sure we will hook up sometime. I just moved out of 10th and West Ave. Damn, I miss my view and topless woman at the pool. Miami Beach is the best hottest place in the world, but I dont have to tell you that. Next friday night I might either be at Yuca or Club Grass. We will see.

I would suggest you track your Lotus with NASA but I am in a little spat with a fellow racer. Even though you should track it if you have not. We will chat about it sometime. Take care

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
So, Miami's Loti speaks up!! :coolnana:

Sorry I'm responding so late, but almost forgot about my own thread with all my projects and such... :huh:

Well let's get something going..... What's a better day for you guys, Sat, Sun, weekday? I've recently started an auto events company which will be doing some fun stuff for 2010, alongside my new cafe/lounge opening in South Miami (SoMi). In the mean time, we can hit Merrick Park in the Gables or a good Cigar Bar in Doral or Brickell. SoBe is fine as well... Let me know...

BTW, SoBeLotus, were you & your Exige in the Doral area yesterday afternoon?? Otherwise, you have a twin Exige driving around...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have two sort of twins out there. It was not me but I am getting weekends off again starting Oct. 5. Woo Hoo. Let the fun car times begin again.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well that's 1!!

In that case, let's put something together for either the 5th or 6th in celebration!

Not sure what everyone's status is, but I can do solo or with the wife, as we don't have any kids (except for 1 four legged dependent) so pretty open. We can also do a Friday night Happy hour if so preferred.

We have the Kabang Supercar run the following weekend, which is another great event to attend with Lambo's famous test driver, Valentino Balboni leading the way on the run.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well look me up when you get down here to visit.... BTW, pretty impressive Lotus you have there.... Need pix!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey SoBe,

This time I got it right.... saw you this afternoon around 2pm driving North on 87th Av and 72nd. I was in my Clark Kent Car (Nissan Pathfinder) enroute to check on my project in SoMi. Nice Ride!!

Are you going to join us next Sat?? ( South Florida Toys - Events )

·
Registered
391 Posts
Busted. It was me. I was going to work. I took the long way just so I that I get some drive time. Next Saturday I have to help my fiance with a photo shoot at a wedding 1500 hours. If not I would be all over Indy at Homestead. Don't get me started.

Tomorrow 10/04 I will be at Ace's Shooting Range at 1230pm with plenty of guns and bullets if you wanna shoot. I am taking all the friends and wives for some shoot time. Then to Fuddruckers in Doral for some burgers. Now that I will have weekends off I am sure I can participate more often. Take Care.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My buddies and I were just there on Thurs testing out some different hand guns. I recently sent away for (FINALLY!!) my CWP last month, along with my wife's. That's our usual shooting range as well, but I'm just getting back into the game now. Going to be deciding on a Glock (or equiv) soon.

I'm usually in the SoMi area now since I'm opening a biz over there (my feeder of stress!), so maybe I'll seeya around. I'll keep you informed of any other meets we have upcoming.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.