The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed up for the lotus performance driving school class earlier this year but I'm currently stuck abroad working and won't be able to make it.

The course is located in Spring Mountain, Nevada (a little outside of Vegas)

You can find more information about the course here: Lotus Cars USA | Performance Driving School

The course is $1,845 and include 2 nights accomodation. I think I received a discount on this course of $3-500 (will confirm exact amount tomorrow). So the actual price will be closer to $1500. I've heard nothing but good things about this class and there are a few trip reports in the archives of this forum.

PM me if you're interested or for more details.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I can attest to the fact that this is a good school and a good value.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Did the 1 day class last February and it was awesome, so much fun, will remember it and the lessons learned for a lifetime +1, great track, awesome facilities and lunch, really nice and funny staff, cars were in good shape

·
Older but getting faster
524 Posts
Sorry to miss you...I will be there the same dates! I can't wait any longer!! :panic:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man after reading these posts I'm even more choked I can't make these days. I'm trying to think of a way to drop everything, make the 15 hour flight to vegas and drive some cars. It can't be done though I'm going to have to signup for the next event.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got off the phone with their scheduling girl and she is going to let me move my day to anything I want in the future (that's very accomodating after giving them like 8 days notice).

If anyone is interested in this school on these dates I suggest you give Donna a call at 1 775 537 6663 ASAP.

·
Older but getting faster
524 Posts
I just got off the phone with their scheduling girl and she is going to let me move my day to anything I want in the future (that's very accomodating after giving them like 8 days notice).

If anyone is interested in this school on these dates I suggest you give Donna a call at 1 775 537 6663 ASAP.

Sweet!

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts