The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Sweet!

Good time to point out that you can see that they moved and tilted the shifter over from the driver.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Wow, I really like the red interior! I am thinking about getting it with Ardent Red, but it is not recommended. Will it really look out of place? Are the pedals more spread apart or is it just me? Thanks again Dan!

-Eric

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Thanks for all the work Dan. That yellow looks really deep and rich, is that a by product of their publication or is the saffron yellow that deep? I was under the impression that it was a very light yellow, albeit the honest to god saffron is an orangish flower petal (great for making yellow rice BTW)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Thanks for all the great work and pics>>

Could you at some point take a few specific pics (like you haven't heard that request before:D
-close up of front and rear brake calipers
-carpeting showing standard vs touring
-under car looking from rear foward

I am just interested in those details and I think you have shot or obtained all the other pics showing most of the details other than what I am asking. Thanks in advance if you can do
Michael

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Saffron is only in the very first pic.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Is that the CO color? I'm kind of digging that now. Hmm, may have to not get the touring option and go with CO. I wonder if it'd get old though. I love yellow, but that orange, something about it makes me think the color will look old soon and I'd tire of it.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
tidalwdave said:
Is that the CO color? I'm kind of digging that now. Hmm, may have to not get the touring option and go with CO. I wonder if it'd get old though. I love yellow, but that orange, something about it makes me think the color will look old soon and I'd tire of it.
I'm with you, it looks very rich and deep, but the subdued lighting makes it hard to tell the diff.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts