The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of you have been asking via PM, and I'm happy to tell you - The LPL - Allen Strommer and company, is officially opened for business - IN LOS ANGELES, where we all desperately need it. Allen will bring the community the same impeccable service he delivered at LBH, but without constraints.

In addition to general maintenance, LPL will be offering full race prep, service, and engineering. If you're even thinking of taking your car on the track, pay a visit, at least for a safety check.

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
LOL JPL font...nice. :) Good luck!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Great! Best of luck. I visit LA often and will drop by. Get some stickers and shirts done pronto, that's a great logo!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Nice to see options for the folks in CA but out of curiousity, can LPL legally use the name Lotus without any repercussion from Lotus? :shrug:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Nice to see options for the folks in CA but out of curiousity, can LPL legally use the name Lotus without any repercussion from Lotus? :shrug:
My thoughts exactly

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey, my company also bears the same name and we definitely have a larger legal staff than Lotus: www.lpl.com

·
Registered
817 Posts
Congrats, Allen. He's one of the best out there... Good luck with the new business!

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Too bad you're not in SoCal...always happy to take on Lotus clients :)
Thanks! But I've got a great guy here that I work with. :D

To keep this thread on track, is The LPL basically like the SF Bay Area's Dietsch Werks?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Only if owned/authorized by Lotus, or until Lotus notices and demands they stop or files suit...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts