The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am surprised that Rob Kansa who is a member on here hasn't posted this yet, so I will. The local Lotus Club is doing a rallye Sunday May 20th. There will be coffee prior to the rallye and a cookout during and after the rallye.

his facebook page for the event is https://www.facebook.com/events/336537959736462/

also here is the skinny:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well Actually i did, about 10 posts down about a month ago!

But glad you re-posted this with the newest poster!

We had our trial run done by some friends of ours and we are ready to go!

The rallye will be awesome, and if this one is a success, we will be planning our next for this summer again!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rob, I hope the Lotus club Rallye's together (pun) to make it big. As you know we have no cars, everything coming in is sold, and our next cars will be at the end of June :(

So... we have to have a great showing by the club, to even consider the brand for the future.

·
Registered
154 Posts
We advertised it during the brit car show. we also re-sent the event to the local club president.

it would be a damn shame if the dealership dropped the marque after such great collaboration this past year between owners and dealership! But we understand lotus needs to step up and do their part!

if anything..our next rallye will be a "sports car rallye" and not specified to be lotus co-hosted. we would do the next rallye just to do it with the dealerships blessing would be good with us personally!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well we need about 30 lotus Evora's a quarter to sell... we have 1 S coming over along with Lott's, however we have 2 people already looking at it. Nightfall Blue/ivory...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Rallye Weather

80 degrees and partly sunny!~ what a fantastic day to have our Rallye! Hope all the locals come out to what should be the best event of the season! whats better than DRIVING that lotus?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts