The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This would seem to be a FAQ, but I searched the forum and haven't found much on the subject since 2007.

I'm looking to rent a Lotus in the SF Bay Area. There is a guy on Craigslist renting them, but he charges a delivery fee (from Sacramento) and requires that you have your own insurance, which I don't, because I've just moved from NYC. I'm looking to rent the Lotus to see if I want to buy one.

Any ideas? There must be a way for me to get time behind the wheel of a Lotus other than buying one. And a brief test drive with a salesman in the passenger seat isn't going to cut it, especially since my missus will need to buy-in to the choice of car.

Thanks,

Jon

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
I know club sportiva has one, they don't normally do rentals but worth a shot to try calling em...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There may be others, but I know club sportiva has one, they don't normally do rentals but worth a shot to try calling em...
That's a good call. I've actually been in touch with them about the club. (I don't think it will work for me.) I'll drop them a line. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
wasn't enterprise renting them? just not in the bay area?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts