The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:wave:Hi everyone my name is Erick I'm new to the online Lotus community. Even though most of you don't know me I most likely worked on your car at one time or another, If you had it serviced at HRM. Like you all know Lotus of Greenwich is no more, Carlos, Jorge, and me are out of a job as a result. I rented a place where I can do repairs. Please note I'm not a Lotus certified repair facility there for I can not do warranty work. But I can help with Installs, Mods, Upgrades and general servicing. We are not limited only to Lotus we will work on most cars. Please ask and we will answer honestly If we can do the type of work you require of us. If you have any questions or want to schedule an apointment please call or e-mail me at (914)473-5914, [email protected] . We are located in portchester.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a reminder

Just a reminder that if anyone has any work they want done, give us a try call to scheduel an apointment or just give us a call if you have any questions we will be glad to answer them. Erick at 914-473-5914

·
Registered
119 Posts
theLotus Underground

:cool: Eric is the man! Just wanted to let everyone know I am handing over the lotus underground to Eric, his brother Jorge and Carlos. I will be in contact with them and help out if necessary! they can be reached at the listed phone number or through the email at [email protected] (they will take posession on monday) Eric has a full service shop lift and all the ability to do supercharger installs suspension upgrades track prep etc! they will do everything HRM used to do and possibly more (keep in mind they are a repair shop and in no way affiliated with lotus cars usa they are not a dealer) but they are all trained on lotus and very familiar with all your vehicles. his shop is 3 blocks away from the former HRM service facility in Port Chester NY! please give them a call or email them! I will post more in the dealer forum as well!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
sorry to be ignorant but what happened with HRM or Lotus of Greenwich? I actually tried to call because my K40 front stopped working (but it was only a blown fuse). I might be giving you a call just to chat about basic maintenance

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HRM closed its doors and is no longer a lotus dealer. The reasons i do not know there is alot of speculation but the owners have not come out and said why. But we are here if there is anything you need help with just give us a call and will do our best.

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
I had my Stage 2 and HID's/parking light LED and they were great. Also did an oil change very cheap. On top of that, they tightened my rear toe links for nothing. Just something they noticed and fixed. These guys KNOW these cars better than anyone in the area and give great service. I took it in at 9AM and had the car back at 6PM. Great price for everything.

Highly recommended for anything non-warranty.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Eric and his brother are the best,they have helped me out several times this spring and summer,they really know the car and it's quirks.:up::clap::bow:
They also fixed my Focus,
Thanks guys,
Greg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I checked out there website but didn't help much since its all in japanese. Haven't seen that exhaust before either, it appears to made by yoshimura who are big in sport bike exhaust. My brothers gixxer use to have a yoshimura exhaust sounded pretty damn good. Sorry couldn't be much more helpful

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok thanks

I checked out there website but didn't help much since its all in japanese. Haven't seen that exhaust before either, it appears to made by yoshimura who are big in sport bike exhaust. My brothers gixxer use to have a yoshimura exhaust sounded pretty damn good. Sorry couldn't be much more helpful
I tried that aswell but as you said it rather awkward trying to read japenese. Thanks for your time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts