The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started to collect Lotus documentation and post it on my website. Most of the posts deal with Elise and Exige because that is what I currently have. Please feel free to download anything you find helpful. If you have anything you would like to share, or you have a newer version of something I have already posted, please send it to me and I will post it! I would also like to expand the Evora section so if any of our Evora owners have any good docs, please send them my way.

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

·
Registered
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
1,290 Posts
You is thee best!

·
Administrator
7,251 Posts
Excellent job of collecting and organizing all the important info in one location Fred!

Reactions: RapidLotus

·
Premium Member
2,922 Posts
.......I would also like to expand the Evora section so if any of our Evora owners have any good docs, please send them my way.

I have roughly 90 Evora related PDFs that I've collected over the last 10 years. They range from brochures, service notes, 457 alarm info, Alpine radio, owner's manuals, TSBs etc. I'd be more than happy to share them. They cover the Evora S1/400/410/GT/Gt430/GTE/GT4.

Please check your PMs so I can get in touch and figure out how to send them to you. You can add them to your webpage for everyone to share.

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
638 Posts
Good show!
Ive been missing Beddysblog, now only accessible through Wayback machine.
Seloc Wiki has some.
This is great, much appreciate all the work!!!!
Kind Regards Sir RapidLotus

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You will see way more Evora content in the near future. @2011 chrome orange just donated 90 Evora document and I'll be putting it all up. It will take a while to organize but eventually it will all make it. Kudos to @2011 chrome orange !

·
Registered
31 Posts
Absolutely amazing! Thank you very much. I love the section on bolt torque. This is now my first position bookmark.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts