The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is in the insurance appraisal biz & informed me that some place in Nor-Cal (not sure who) buys alot of elise write offs.
Rumor has it, there is a breaker yard in Sacramento that deals in Lotus. Anyone know more about Loti Heaven???

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Might be that recycling place calling itself "Lotus Recycling" which is connected with Tap Recycling. I used to get things from Tap Recycling years ago when I lived in Sacramento. My guess is that it is them. Lotus Recycling has a ton of stuff listed on eBay under their store. Prices are all over the map though. Check new pricing first before buying anything as sometimes new is lower cost than salvage pricing. :shrug: That goes for all recyclers though.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Might be that recycling place calling itself "Lotus Recycling" which is connected with Tap Recycling. I used to get things from Tap Recycling years ago when I lived in Sacramento. My guess is that it is them. Lotus Recycling has a ton of stuff listed on eBay under their store. Prices are all over the map though. Check new pricing first before buying anything as sometimes new is lower cost than salvage pricing. :shrug: That goes for all recyclers though.
Yep...he's spot on about who and prices.;)

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
heard about that place as well, i seen them on eBay try to sell a few "salvage" elises

forgot the name tho...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts