The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a good place in North Austin to get a lotus serviced? I have an 08 elise SC that just hit 15k. Looking to get the 15k service done.

·
$3(uR3 u$3r
430 Posts
Hi.

It is not in North Austin, but SoulSpeed Performance has a great reputation and they just did a nice job on my oil change.

5214 Burleson Road Suite 112
Austin, TX 78744

-Alex

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
The other options are winding road and John Long. Winding road you can look up. Call Harris Hill and ask for John's number if you want to try him. He would be my choice.

Also there is a lotus dealer!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm not a fan of the dealership service department. I found them unfriendly when I took mine in for the oil cooler recall fix. I got a "Lotus trash" vibe, like I was inconveniencing them by bringing in my cheap car. First and last time. I took it to Luxury Auto Works a few times after that, and they ****ed something up every goddamned time (Rigged up bolt on the undertray, put tires on backwards, drippy paint job, etc.). It's staffed by some friendly but inadequately trained pretty girls that don't really know much about the services they offer.
I go to Soul Speed, now. Collin's a nice guy and I don't think he has broken anything on the car yet, so I imagine he's pretty competent as well.

·
Registered
436 Posts
+1 for Colin an Soul Speed... he knows the Lotus platform well and can do superchargers, clutches, etc. Awesome track alignments and is a Tire Rack installer!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts