The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a list and/or copies of all the Lotus Service Bulletins fixing known Elise problems?

I have had my 2006 Elise for exactly one year and, while having it serviced, have had five Lotus no charge “fixes” to general Elise problems (These are not replacement of broken parts but fixes to problems). I would like to get a listing of all the Lotus Service Bulletins and, if possible, a copy of the Bulletins so I can see if there are other ones out there that I haven’t been told about.

The 2006 Elise fixes to my vehicle have been:

Campaign 2006/14 – AM Radio Interference from LED brake lamps
Campaign 2007/05 – Drain Holes HVAC Floor (drain hole enlarged)
Campaign 2007/05 – Revised Engine Program (What have they changed?)
????????????????? – Headlamp Embellisher Ring (reduce headlamp scorching)
????????????????? – HVAC Fan Control Module/Switch Controller replacement

Note that the “Campaign” numbers seem to suggest that in 2006 there were at least 14 Bulletins and, so far in 2006, there are at least 5. I know not all of these Bulletins may affect my vehicle but it would be nice to know what other things are out there.

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
Although it references "Emissions", this is where you download the "Service Notes" and "Service Bulletins". I believe though that it will cost $25 to do this, even if you only need the Bulletins.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Has anyone done this yet? Certainly a list (without the text) would not be a violation to post here.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
TheViper said:
Although it references "Emissions", this is where you download the "Service Notes" and "Service Bulletins". I believe though that it will cost $25 to do this, even if you only need the Bulletins.
Yep. And it is annoying that after paying to download the manual around 2 years ago, I'd have to pay another $25 just to check to see if there are any additional Service Bulletins - ones that probably wouldn't be done to the car if I didn't know they existed.

The Service Bulletins should be in a separate "free" area for all to check/download.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I am suprised that someone in another jurisdiction has not put these up as PDFs.

Happens with every other make . . .

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
TimMullen said:
Yep. And it is annoying that after paying to download the manual around 2 years ago, I'd have to pay another $25 just to check to see if there are any additional Service Bulletins - ones that probably wouldn't be done to the car if I didn't know they existed.

The Service Bulletins should be in a separate "free" area for all to check/download.
You are right Tim, it is absurd.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
TimMullen said:
Yep. And it is annoying that after paying to download the manual around 2 years ago, I'd have to pay another $25 just to check to see if there are any additional Service Bulletins
What's really annoying is that after you pay your $25 what's there isn't even up to date.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
BUMP does anyone have a complete list of Bulletins up to date? Dave I'm sure you have all dealer originals on the special blueprint paper!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts