The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am looking to see if anyone knows of a company called European Performance in Hollywood Florida.

Must be a new company (since 2013) but are supposed to be knowledgeable on the Lotus brand and cars.

Anyone have the straight scoop on them or better still any contact with them. Legit or not so much ???

Thanks for any info guys.

Jim G
:UK:

·
Registered
906 Posts
I live in Miami and never heard of them, but then I am not shopping for a shop either. What about Prestige close by, they are a Lotus Dealer?

·
Registered
241 Posts
If it's the same as European Auto Service (shops in east and west Boca) I just started using them for an Aston. I had a drivers seat stuck in the forward position and brought it to them after meeting them at the Boca concourse. They could have hit me hard but told me it was just a kinked cable and charged me next to nothing for the repair. Haven't brought the Lotus to them yet, but they said they would be happy to service it. Much more reasonable than the dealers. And I believe the tech at Pompano Lotus has left. He was pretty good but I don't know who they have now. If it's not the same company, forget everything I just said!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys,
I am looking at buying a car that has some work done there ( clutch, flywheel, engine mounts etc ) and wanted to see if they are knowledgeable or just opportunistic. Pretty big job at about $10k so wanted to see if they have a reputation or not. They are a very new shop so who knows : )

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think you're looking for Bacchus European Auto Repair. No website but easy enough to find online. Met a guy at the toys for tots rally last year with an Esprit turbo who recommended and have seen other exotic owners go there in the past. http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f111/great-service-ft-lauderdale-220497/

Murry there is supposedly the man. I've met him and he's real nice, never heard any complaints about the shop. He's factory trained lotus and lambo I understand.

I have not gone yet myself so I can;t give a personal endorsement, but will soon as my Evora will be out of warranty. The guys at the collection are also good, and I would avoid prestige.

·
Registered Insane
290 Posts
I just saw this thread and I know I'm late to the party, sorry. The shop is only recently new because when they moved they changed their business name. My family has been using Murry for 15 years. On any given day he has a variety of Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, and many other exotics being serviced by him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts