The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need advice on where to get my Elise serviced in Austin. Where are folks taking their Lotus' for service?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...for warranty work you'll need to drive down to the san antonio dealership, but i know there are a couple of independent shops up in austin a few folks have used...i've been happy with the service in san antonio, but it's conveniently nearby for me...

...just from looking at your avatar - you don't have a series one car, do you?..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 2005, out of warranty. So I would like to know of any good independant shops in Austin. My avatar is old I signed up in 2004, a year before I got my car.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
+1 for Soulspeed. Jasper will do you no wrong.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Contact Jasper at (512) 832-1800. Soulspeed is now in a new, larger location on Longhorn (near Hwy 183 and Burnet Road area).

·
Registered
73 Posts
+1 on Soul Speed. I drive from Corpus Christi to get my car serviced by Jasper and the crew. Lotus of San Antonio for warranty related stuff. I've been very happy with both facilities.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone. I appreciate the recomendations. I will be contacting SoulSpeed.

·
Registered
460 Posts
+1 for Soulspeed. Hell, Jasper is even nice enough to listen to my wife complain about my car/track addiction. :coolnana:

·
Registered
65 Posts
So for an independent shop that works on Lotus everyone mentioned Soul Speed. I went there years ago and they were great. But in looking at their website now it seems they are no longer accepting any vehicles for service.

Anybody in the Austin area know of any other good independent shops for Lotus service?

Also, where is the best place to go for bodywork?

·
Registered
842 Posts
For paint and body work, Berli's is your best bet. My Elise was in the dealership recently and they are easy to deal with and competent. If you haven't been there recently, go by and check them out in Cedar Park.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts